Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

TSNOWNAMI!


I wonder how many of you are also experiencing the crippling snow/ice storm?

On Facebook last night, a group of us killed the storm-time by coming up with names for this megamonster blizzard.
Here are some of them:

SnO-M-G

Sno-way

Point of Snow Return

Blizzaster

Snowtorious B.I.G.

Apocalypse Snow

Snowcial Networking Site/Frostbook

Snowpalooza

Blizzie Borden

Snowprah

Snow Freakin' Way

The Great Cornsnowlio

Snowthello

Stormageddon

Snowmageddon

Snowgate

Holy Snowman Empire

Snowmeo and Juliet

(to which I responded "Wherefore art plow?")



One person said "We're really plowing through these."
Another responded "I don't get your drift."
And finally, "I'll have to put more thawed into it."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger MamaMidwife said…

    Bwahahahahahaha!!

    I didn't get all of them....my updates come through the blackberry and it gets lazy.

    Love the comments at the bottom the best.

    I don't get your drift!! Ha!

    Word Verification: disieve

    Disieve is letting quite a lot of snow through. (the sieve)

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger Steve Berven said…

    I vote for "SnO-M-G"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home