Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Saturday, December 04, 2010

What's That Coming from the Sky?

There are about 6 inches of snow on the ground! I always have mixed feelings about snow. It's pretty, but I hate messing about in it. If I can stay home, it looks prettier. But then I still have to worry about my mom driving in it when she goes to see Dad at Shiny Meadows. Today my sister drove Mom to see Dad. I am so grateful.

Scott does not have mixed feelings about snow. As we both stood looking out the kitchen window at it today, he said "I couldn't hate snow more even if every individual flake was a cockroach falling to Earth."

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous MightyMighty said…

    Hee-larious comment from Scott. Why so bitter?

    Wolfie is mesmerized by the snow. He has a fit every time we go to and from the car and don't make a snowman on the way, as he feels that being outside entitles him to roll around in the magical white fluff. No, not the cocaine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home