Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Evening Routine

I eat a pint of fresh raspberries, watch junkie TV (at the moment it's a season of "Nip/Tuck") and then I get around to Chobani Pomegranate yogurt. Serious addiction to that stuff. When I first started eating it, the cups looked huge. I felt as though I was eating an entire meal. Now that my habit has gotten out of hand, the yogurt cup looks like a thimble. I have to pace myself. My craving for this food has gone to the top of the list, tied with chocolate. But the yogurt is more dangerous, since I keep it in the house constantly. What may be more dangerous, or at least more odd, is that I'm writing about my yogurt eating habit on a blog no one reads. Still, there's something about the dailiness of this that feels productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home