Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Mother Just Corrected a Detail About Her Most Recent Snake Murder

Here is what she just emailed me:

"That was some story you wrote about me killing that snake. Only I didn't have a 2 by 4, it was an old mop handle with the metal on it that used to hold a rag. I gave that snake a good chance to get out of our shed, I encouraged him to the door and he wouldn't go out. So I said if that's the way you want it, that's the way you'll have it. So that's when I took over, we didn't want to work out there if he was staying."

So you see, my mother did show mercy on a snake. She tried to show him the door but he was enjoying the party too much to leave.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If only Eve had been more like your Mom. . .

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    Indeed, JWebb. But then, had Eve gone after everything phallic in the garden with a hoe, we wouldn't be here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home