Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Weekend Spam

The content of the spam was a perfect mixture of bad translating and cheesy writing:

If your "pr*ck-horse" is not glad for you and give brake for you come to us.
You'll feel that curb "it" is impossible.
You must come to us now and you'll be a real cowboy legend.
We wait you today, because the hot week of discounts is now.
Don't miss your chance.


The subject line did feel a bit lacking: "Good Clothes Open All Doors." Rather blah.

It paled against my favorite: "Better Life, Yard Donkey."

4 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger prairie biker said…

    I'm totally jealous. I never get cool spam like that.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    Yeah, but you gotta koi pond in your living room. That cannot be outdone.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jerry said…

    What the hell is this? It's like a psychotic's stream of consciousness.
    This kind of crap scares me because I'm always afraid that one of these morons has enough computer savvy to use you IP to actualize their perverse fantasies.

    "Perverse Fantasies"--now there is the name for a new rock group!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    Jerry, to me it sounds like those badly translated-to-and-from-Chinese film titles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home