Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Monday, June 08, 2009

Night-time. Pretty Lights.



The photo is nice and blurry to hide the identities of those who attended our birthday soiree tonight. Most are in some form of witness protection.

But the lights were nice. This is on our patio, looking into the back of the house.

And actually, by this hour in the evening, the birthday boy was almost certainly seeing things exactly this way. He indulged in a lotta wine. He's allowed. I gave him aspirin and sent him to bed. I'm going to write things on his face with a Sharpie now.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Scott P said…

    Whoo hoo!!! Cake and ice cream for breakfast!

    Hey! Who wrote "!dipootS M I" on my forehead?!!!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    It wasn't me. I don't even own a Sharpie.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Oneavid said…

    Is that some type of exercise machine in the background?

    My birthday was June 7th.
    And PJ forgot again!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous futuresis said…

    Ooooh! The lights are so purty!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    Oneavid, yep, that's our family room and an elliptical and Scott's pull-up, chin-up, push-up thingy. And we actually use them almost every day!

    Happy Belated, by the way. I'll have to slap PJ around. Hopefully I'm seeing her in August.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    Futuresis, Scott put those lights up Christmas before last outside, and I made him leave them up. On accounta they was so shiny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home