Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Things You Can Find Out About Your Spouse Six Years into Marriage

My sister loaded me up with 2 bags of tomatoes from her magical garden so after sharing them with friends, naturally Scott and I are trying to eat as many as we can before they go bad. When we put diced tomatoes on our tacos for dinner, I said "We're never going to get through these tomatoes at this pace!" He then informed me that this was the 4th time he'd eaten tomatoes today. The first one was his peanut butter and tomato sandwich for breakfast. I've been quizzing people ever since I heard that gut-bomb of a combination and no one has ever heard of it. In fact, I have now asked every person on the planet individually and Scott is the only human being to have ever eaten this concoction.

I plan to start asking all non-humans tomorrow. I'm starting with the crows.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger radagast said…

    Good grief. No telling what other horrors he's been hiding from you. You think you know a person . . .

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    I'm afraid to even go there. I don't want to find out something even more freaky about Scott, if that IS his real name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home