Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Friday, June 28, 2013

She's 90, But She Can Drink

After Hubert's visitation this evening, my mom, sister, and I went to a Mexican restaurant. We ordered a strawberry margarita and three straws. Usually these drinks are super-weak. This one burned all the way down. Mom thinks mild salsa is too hot and burns her tongue, so imagine my surprise when she made way more than her third of this hellfire drink disappear. We made her use all three straws at once and got a great photo op. She said, "All you girls do is make a fool of me." Just as the police took her away.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am catching up in the evenings, reading on my phone. This one almost made me wake up Bea! I love your mom nearly as much as I love you! (laurazim. Can't remember any of my passwords to sign in...)

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    I am so glad you're here!!! I couldn't remember my password either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home