Candy Rant

"I killed a rat with a stick once."

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ah, But Aren't We All Searching?

Here is a list of recent internet searches that led to Candy Rant:



why students can't sell candy at school

palpitations waking me up

martha stewart strip search behind bars how will it be done

front butts (there were over 40 searches for this)

no-bake cat crap cookies

deep moments

"boa" and "puns"

clodhopper candy recipe

justin spitz freshman

paralyzed waist down and obese

Oregon dorm bloops

river phoenix coffin National Enquirer

never saw a wild thing sorry for itself

high butt crack

begin the benign, by Johnny Mathis

tallest guy ever

candy that starts with "I"

short candy poems

Bobby Sherman mustache

4 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Gail said…

    I LOVE "Begin the Benign"

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's absolutely epic. "Begin the Benign." Heh.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Begin the Benign" is brilliant.

    But I found your site when I Googled "Mile-High Thigh-Highs."

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Candy Rant said…

    JWebb...As soon as I finish zipping them up, I'll meet you under the mistletoe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home